Creativity is essential in finding tailor-made solutions for clients. This can be challenging because the law doesn’t always provide straight-forward answers. The challenge in finding that creative, proactive advice is what excites me in being a lawyer.
How can I help ?
My goal is to provide clients pertinent and practical legal advice, regarding corporate and business law matters, offering them peace of mind in their business ventures.
More about me
I love traveling, meeting new people, playing sports (in particular tennis) and having a good time with my friends.
Education & qualification
• Postgraduate Degree in Corporate Finance, KU Leuven, 2020
• Assistant in Corporate and Business Law, KU Leuven Campus Brussels, 2015 – 2019
• Master of Corporate Law, KU Leuven Campus Brussels, 2017
• Master of Law in Notarial Law, University of Ghent, 2015
• Master of Law, KU Leuven, 2015
How can we help?
Discover our expertise