You can apply by email by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or apply online:
Senior Associate Real Estate Law (Kortrijk)
Legal issues are part of a company’s development strategy. The challenge faced by K law is to offer legal advice that meets our clients’ business objectives. We deliver a multidisciplinary and creative approach, which enables our clients to take opportunities to keep ahead of the legal challenges and keep their business moving forward.
Our lawyers have deep technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across corporate and M&A, banking & finance, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help our clients. In short, our lawyers are effective, proactive and creative.
At K law, we work in multidisciplinary teams as well as collaborate with clients at every stage of the process. We formulate innovative and technically sound strategies. We are focused on building strong relationships with our clients and with stakeholders of all kinds. We invest heavily in legal technology to rapidly and further digitalize our service offering to our clients and continue to meet market demands.
Due to our continuing expansion, K law is looking for an (Senior) Associate in Real Estate Law to join the Kortrijk team.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a (Senior) Associate in Real Estate Law
- Within the Real Estate department you will cooperate with the team of lawyers in the Kortrijk office to assist clients within all domains in the field of transactional real estate such as acquisitions and divestments of real estate and real estate companies, project development, (VAT) leases, asset and property management and litigation etc. for national and international clients. You will work in the real estate team as well as our larger legal network.
- As a lawyer, you will have to provide a wide scope of legal services to our clients
(drafting contracts, negotiating, due diligence, giving advice and legal opinions, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a master degree in law. Additional qualifications or international experience (Manama/LLM) are great assets.
- You have 4-8 years of relevant professional experience in Real Estate Law.
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal field mentioned above.
- Your verbal and written communication is professional, thoughtful and effective – you master English, Dutch and French. We are looking for someone with a Dutch mother tongue.
- You have strong analytical skills - you approach complex legal questions with an innovative mindset.
- You are a real team player.
- You are client-oriented - you are naturally curious about the socio-economic developments that keep your clients up at night.
- You embrace technology and are keen to explore how disruptive trends will shape the future of the legal profession.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
Our people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries, like the financial services industry, the government, manufacturing businesses, real estate players, etc., and continuous support in your professional development. Importantly, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
K law disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) that allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. K law invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
You can apply by email by sending your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can we help?
Discover our expertise