You can apply by email by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online:
Management Assistant (Hasselt)
Legal issues are part of a company’s development strategy. The challenge faced by K law is to offer legal advice that meets our clients’ business objectives. We deliver a multidisciplinary and creative approach, which enables our clients to take opportunities to keep ahead of the legal challenges and keep their business moving forward.
Our lawyers have deep technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across corporate and M&A, banking & finance, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help our clients. In short, our lawyers are effective, proactive and creative.
At K law, we work in multidisciplinary teams as well as collaborate with clients at every stage of the process. We formulate innovative and technically sound strategies. We are focused on building strong relationships with our clients and with stakeholders of all kinds.
To support our lawyers, K law is looking for a Management Assistant to join the team in Hasselt.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Management Assistant within K law you are of vital importance to the optimal functioning of our business. This varied function includes, among others, the following tasks:
- Electronic agenda management
- Making appointments, organizing meetings, booking meeting rooms
- Handling (electronic) correspondence
- Paper post handling
- Answering internal and external phone calls
- Sending mailings to our clients
- Client and engagement administration
- Ensuring that all data regarding our clients are kept up-to-date, based upon the information you receive from our Managers
- Preparing invoices according to the Management’s instructions
- Designing PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
- Printing & scanning
- Various administrative tasks
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a bachelor degree in Office Management, a master degree in Languages or have an equivalent in experience.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet,
- Your organizational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job,
- You are a real team player and handle a hands-on approach.
- You are effective, proactive and accurate.
Our people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, laptop and Ipad/Iphone as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various sectors.
K law disposes of the state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. K law invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
You can apply by email by sending your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com or apply online.
How can we help?
Discover our expertise